Not working? Install DevalVR, QT or Flash  polski English RSS feedFollow us on TwitterFollow me on Pinterest
Search in panoramas:
»
The 13th-century Romanesque church of St. John and St. Catherine in Świerzawa. 
Click to view this panorama in new fullscreen window
The 13th-century Romanesque church of St. John and St. Catherine in Świerzawa.
• Added to the gallery on File size: 3.9 MBViews: 3095 (#2051)
The church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaThe church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaThe church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA Renaissance tombstone in the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA Renaissance tombstone in the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA Renaissance tombstone in the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA Renaissance tombstone in the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA tombstone in the church of St. John and St. Catherine in Świerzawa
Inside the tower of the Romanesque church of St. John and St. Catherine in Świerzawa. 
Click to view this panorama in new fullscreen window
Inside the tower of the Romanesque church of St. John and St. Catherine in Świerzawa.

The tower was added to the church in 1506. Notice the 1729 builders' signatures on construction rods.
• Added to the gallery on File size: 4.1 MBViews: 2764 (#2183)
A view of Świerzawa from the tower of the church of St. John and St. CatherineA 1729 inscription inside the tower of the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA 1729 inscription inside the tower of the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA 1729 inscription inside the tower of the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaA 1729 inscription inside the tower of the church of St. John and St. Catherine in ŚwierzawaAn 1840 inscription inside the tower of the church of St. John and St. Catherine in Świerzawa
The 18th century church of St. John the Baptist in Cieplice, now part of Jelenia Góra, Southwest Poland. 
Click to view this panorama in new fullscreen window
The 18th century church of St. John the Baptist in Cieplice, now part of Jelenia Góra, Southwest Poland.

"The church belonged to the former Cistercian monastery complex. The first chapel was presumably erected here by Duke Bolesław Wysoki in 1175. A fire in 1711 destroyed all buildings except for the belfry (1709-1710). The present, single-nave church was erected between 1712 and 1714. The interior contains elegant baroque furnishings, including the high altar (1716), 8 side altars (the 18th c.) and the organ (1765). Since 1601 members of the Cieplice line of the Schaffgotsch family were buried in the crypt underneath the presbytery. The surrounding wall includes 15 tombstones brought here from Radomierz in 1849." (From the information plaque near the church).
• Added to the gallery on File size: 4.9 MBViews: 2033 (#2463)
St. John the Baptist's church in CiepliceSt. John the Baptist's church in Cieplice: the southern portalSt. John the Baptist's church in Cieplice: the southern portal
The Vang stave church in Karpacz, Southwest Poland. 
Click to view this panorama in new fullscreen window
The Vang stave church in Karpacz, Southwest Poland.
• Added to the gallery on File size: 4.3 MBViews: 3516 (#1906)
The Vang stave church in KarpaczThe Vang stave church in KarpaczThe Vang stave church in KarpaczThe Vang stave church in Karpacz
Inside the Vang stave church in Karpacz, Southwest Poland. 
Click to view this panorama in new fullscreen window
Inside the Vang stave church in Karpacz, Southwest Poland.

"Vang stave church (Polish: Świątynia Wang; Norwegian: Vang stavkyrkje; German: Stabkirche Wang) is a stave church which was bought by the Prussian King and transferred from Vang in Norway and re-erected in 1842 in Brückenberg near Krummhübel in Germany, now Karpacz in the Karkonosze mountains of Poland. The church is a four-post single-nave stave church originally built around 1200 in the parish of Vang in the Valdres region of Norway.".
• Added to the gallery on File size: 3.2 MBViews: 4016 (#1735)
An interior detail from the Vang stave church in KarpaczAn interior detail from the Vang stave church in KarpaczAn interior detail from the Vang stave church in KarpaczAn interior detail from the Vang stave church in KarpaczAn interior detail from the Vang stave church in Karpacz
Locate all panoramas
Contact
Interested?
Mail me at
panoramy@zbooy.pl
Last comment
Thursday, Nov 2, 2017: On the walls of Palácio da Pena in Sintra, Portugal
Palácio da Pena
Czy to już jest koniec? :( (widz)
© Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
2005–2017