Choose plugin: QuickTimeDevalVRFlashHTML5
Built in 1370-1420, this three-nave basilica was one of the largest in Silesia. Burnt down completely during the WW2 fights in 1945, it was then rebuilt according to the original plans from year 1370
Aug 12, 2007, 7:41 pm     © Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
click and drag to move, Ctrl to zoom out, Shift to zoom in

Google Earth placemark »Show on map »Show nearest »